Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

My Trailer Credits

These are the credits I made for my trailer. I overlapped the Credits for the actors names over images of them unlike in The Golden Compass trailer when they had it on a separate screen. I did this so I could introduce the characters and the actors so the audience can recognise them from the trailer. The font is the same like in The Golden Compass.
The clips I used reflect the character like in the George Murphey one it is a very dark image which shows that the character is dark. I did the same when choosing a clip for the other two named actors.
In the general information credits about producer, director and starring I changed the colour of the font and gave it a textured background using photoshop. This made it look more like credits for a fantasy film.

No comments:

Post a Comment