Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Public Feedback From Trailer

I put my trailer on facebook to get a public opinion on it, some of the comments are shown below:


Only a few of the comments said that the narrators voice wasn't understandable but mainly they all agreed that the voices at the end were too quiet. I will take on all the feedback from both showings and edit my trailer accordingly.

My reason for choosing to put it on facebook was because my target audience of 18-25 year olds are mainly the ones to typically use facebook and look at things such as film trailers, its is possible to make a page for the film on there that people can like and visit to find out about the film. The social network site easily allows people to post things and it is really simple to comment on a post that I can gain feedbak for on all my products.






Below is the audience feedback for the final trailer (post above not working and wont let me attach picture to the appropriate post):

No comments:

Post a Comment