Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Poster start

These three posters are from fantasy films. I used them and others as research for my own poster. They all feature the main character or a main sub character and contain elements of mystery, most using depth of their images to do this. The 'spiderwick' and 'brother's grimm' posters have rough frame frames in there design which is done using the scenery of the background. I think this makes it look interesting and shows the genre so I will try to use this in the final draft of my poster. The tag lines of these two are also very interesting and make the audience want to know more about the film. Colours are an important part of a poster and with these fantasy ones they use blues, yellows and purples to create mystery and fantasy.














No comments:

Post a Comment