Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Credit Font


Now I started looking for a font for my star's names using Eleanor Sim as an example. This font is too simple and doesn't match the title font. It is however very easy to read but looks too Arabian style to use with the theme of the trailer.

With the font on the left, 'Kingjola', it works well with the title font as it has simialr curls but the font doesn't have capitals so the name does not stand out. It is the most fitting to the title font though.


This last font called 'Evanescent' is similar to what I wanted as it is easy to read and stands out, it also fits as a fantasy font but does not match the title very well unlike the one above.

I will choose between the 'Evanescent' and 'Kingjola' fonts by putting them into a first draft of how I want them to look on the trailer.

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you thank a million hahah...i was trying to identify the first font there

    ReplyDelete